Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a free plan?
A free plan is the default plan all users are given when they sign in to the platform. Currently, there is no limit on the usage.
2. How many applications can I create using the free plan?
You can create one of each application available on the platform.
3. Can I add more hours to my free plan?
Yes, you can add more hours to your free plan by heading to the plans section.
4. What is the workspace configuration in the free plan?
Workspaces by default are of 2vCPU compute, 4GB memory, and 5GB storage.
5. Can I upgrade my workspace created using the free plan?
Yes, if you would like to upgrade your running workspace to a higher configuration without losing data, you can head to the plans section and click on new plan.
6. Can I move hours belonging to a free plan to a paid plan?
No, you cannot.
7. What is a paid plan?
You can choose custom compute, memory, and storage in a paid plan.
8. What happens if I run out of hours while my workspace is running?
Your workspace will be paused automatically and all your data will be saved for 2 weeks before it gets deleted.
9. Can I leave my workspace open for however long I want?
There will be no interruptions at any point. However, your workspace will be paused automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity. This is to ensure you don’t lose hours.
10. How long can I leave my workspace paused?
All workspaces paused for over 4 days will be deleted automatically. You will be notified 2 days before the deletion in order to avoid any loss of data.
11. What is workspace sharing?
You can invite users to your workspace to collaborate on your project. All you have to do is enter their email address. You get an experience similar to google docs etc
12. Can I remove users from my workspace?
Yes, you can remove users from your workspace at any point in time.
13. What is the minimum internet speed you require to run these apps?
Mininum internet speed you require would be 10-15mbps. The platform has adaptive streaming , The resolution changes based on your network speed. Higher the speed better resolution and no latency.
14. Why is my app resolution low?
The platform has an adaptive streaming feature that checks your internet speed every 30 mins, If your internet speed is above 10 Mbps you should see a higher bit rate and better resolution.
15. Why is my app not loading?
Please make sure to have an internet speed above 10mbps for ideal experience, disable your adblockers and browser pop-up settings if enabled. Try reloading the page, if still the issue persists, send us a message through Support form.